<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Good times.

Monday, November 03, 2003

I met with Demetri a few hours ago. The tumor has grown quite a bit. I'm rushing to finish this because the Pats game just started. I'll post more details later.

Brady fumbles on the opening drive.

I haven't done the math yet but I think the tumor's grown about 80% in three months. Demitri thinks treatment makes sense.

Touchdown Denver.

Two options with chemo at Dana Farber. Another with proton-beam radiation at Mass General. Demetri has met with Delaney at MGH and thinks the radiation might be the best bet. I meet with Delaney tomorrow.

Brady throws an interception into heavy coverage.

Please don't confuse this brevity with sadness. We just got called for encroachment. I stress though that I have options. I am grateful for that.

Denver kicks wide left.

Also, good for David for sending Lina home. She had a bad attitude and wouldn't have made him happy.

Branch just hauls in a great pass from Brady. Tie ballgame.

Sorry for the bi-polarism. More tomorrow.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?