<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Good times.

Saturday, January 31, 2004

Monday: final meeting with Delaney and Yoon. Then pre-admission, consent forms (surgery, I'm learning, has to be consensual. I thought the six linebackers in white jumpsuits arrived at your door one morning and dragged you kicking and screaming to the house of knives....) and brief physical.

Tuesday: ski.

Wednesday: PET scan. Global, metabolic imaging to make sure the tumor Yoon cuts out is the only tumor in me.

Thursday: angiogram. To assess collateral circulation they'll close off the celiac axis with a balloon. A birthday party in the arteries.

Friday: surgery. Earlier than I'd hoped. But Yoon had to coordinate his schedule with Delaney, Cambria and the IORT suite. At least I can recover from the angiogram and the surgery simultaneously.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?