<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Good times.

Monday, February 02, 2004

In the middle of the Super Bowl last night, I mean chemo three years ago, Mags sent me a cartoon. It showed a man with his face twisted in pain. Dashes depicted the arc of a football's flight into his groin. The caption read, "How to get over pain? Time, my friend. Long, slow, hard time."

During the Super Bowl last night, I mean the Simpsons a few weeks ago, Homer works his way on to a film festival's judging panel. His favorite entry is Football in a Groin which, in three mississippis, shows a football striking a man in the groin. That's the entire movie. He loves it because, "it works on so many levels." He loves it also because, "it has a football in a groin."

So I was wondering during the Super Bowl's post-game coverage, I mean this morning, whether this surgery business isn't just a football's flight into the groin. And I wonder if it is just as simple as requiring time for recovery before I can climb and ski again. Does it have to be more complicated than that?

Oh, why don't I just come out and say what's really on my mind? Mike Vrabel, Mike Vrabel, Mike Vrabel, Mike Vrabel, Mike Vrabel, Mike Vrabel.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?