<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Good times.

Monday, March 08, 2004

Drinking beers tonight with Rodney Harrison at The Waterfront. I nurse a Bud long neck and he double fists Bud Light 16 oz. snub noses. People ask for his autograph but he just raises both hands with bottles and mouths, Sorry. I ask about the arm.

"The arm'll be fine. How's the stomach?"

Getting there. It's less sensitive. Starting to eat more although I never know if I'm hungry. Dehydrated constantly.

"That's easy. Drink more water."

I'm drinking a lot of water. I've been drinking a lot of water since the radiation started at the beginning of December. I drank 5 to 6 liters a day and was still dehydrated.

"Are you doing radiation now?"

No.

"So stop complaining and start drinking more."

Rodney Harrison gets a touch touchy when he's on the 16 oz snub noses. Good thing I didn't mention my back.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?